Len Raphael is a member of the American Institute of Public Accountants, the California CPA Society, and has years of experience working with both complex and simple financial matters.
- Price Waterhouse, San Francisco. Staff auditor.
- Deloitte, San Francisco. Senior tax accountant.
- Past Treasurer of Temple Beth Abraham, Oakland.
- Candidate for Oakland City Council, District 1 (Temescal, Rockridge, Longfellow neighborhoods), 2012.
- Board of Directors for Oakland Food Pantry.
- Education: Undergraduate work at Columbia College and UC Berkeley (BS Accounting)
- Masters in Taxation from Golden Gate University
Since 1986 Raphael & Associates has provided accounting and tax preparation services to businesses, individuals, estates, and trusts. Our business clients are concentrated in the technical services, software, and rental real estate industries.
Our clients range from local sole proprietorships in Berkeley, Oakland and the San Francisco Bay Area – Silicon Valley region to multi-state businesses with offices in multiple overseas locations. We work with a wide range of individuals as well.
Please contact us to learn more.